At Payless Power, our number one goal is customer service and meeting the needs of the consumer. Most electric companies will give the customer two options: pay their bill in full or be shut off. That is not the case with Payless Power. We strive to be as flexible with payments as the customer needs us to be and allow weekly (or even more frequent) payments if necessary to fit the customer’s budget.
Our customer care philosophy is designed to make the process easy for YOU:
- Payless Power strives to not surprise the customer with hidden charges or excessive penalties.
- Payless Power is a full disclosure company, which means that we intend on fully educating a customer about their service, costs, and expectations to avoid problems and customer service issues.
- Our goal is to answer the telephone or web chat services quickly, while resolving the customer’s issue with the first contact. We pride ourselves on an easy to navigate phone system for faster service.
- Our call centers are in the USA.
- Account protections are offered two days beyond the Service Paid Thru Date, not from the time you call in to request it.
- Any account that has a balance below zero will be disconnected for non payment.
- Disconnections on accounts with negative balances and no account protections will begin at 10am daily.
- When making a payment to your active account and the balance is negative, the minimum payment amount is the negative past due balance plus an additional $10 dollars for future service.
- If your account is ever disconnected for non payment, the minimum amount to reconnect will be your negative past due balance plus an additional $40 dollars. This will leave the account balance at positive $40 before the $25 dollar reconnection fee is debited from the account. After the $25 reconnection fee is debited, the remaining balance shall be positive $15 dollars.
- When making a payment under $40 dollars or requesting an account protection with a live representative, a customer assistance fee of $4.95 will apply.
- Customer Service hours of operation are Monday - Friday from 9:00am to 6:00pm and Saturdays from 9:00am to 3:00pm.
- Sales hours of operation are Monday - Friday from 8:00am to 7:00pm and Saturdays from 9:00am to 5:00pm.
- By adding an email address to your account, you will not only receive important account information and account status updates, but you will also receive a monthly Statement of Usage and Payment report. The statement of usage and payment works like a bank statement by showing the balance you started the time period with, a list of all charges with detail, and the ending balance on the account. This is a great tool to actually figure out how much electricity that you may have used in a given month.
- If you are moving or no longer need service at your residence, please call and request to have the account moved out. Your account will continue to accrue charges even if you are not there.
- Our customer service representatives are available. For assistance, call 855.475.4059.